How will I know if I've been accepted or declined?
- We will notify you via email about your acceptance status. Please allow approximately 4 weeks from the time you submit your application.
How do I apply to your fair?
- Read through the application instructions and rules. Download the application to your computer, fill it out (pdf is fillable online, but must be printed), print it and send it in with your fee. If you are a new exhibitor you will also need to submit photos--either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or with your application in the mail.
I am new to craft fairs and don't have a photo of my booth. What do I do?
- There are two options here. Set up a smaller, mock display at home and send us a photo of it. Or, describe your intended booth set up. We just want to make sure that booths are tasteful in their presentation.
What is a "creative process" photo?
- The creative process photo shows you making your art. Whether you are at your kitchen table or in a fancy setting, we want to see you in that photo doing what you do--not just your supplies, or your hands, or a photo shopped person. We are committed to a handmade show and we hope you are too.
When is set up and do I need to bring my own tables and chairs?
- Set up begins at 7:00 a.m. on the day of the fair. We unfortunately are limited to this timing due to other school activities on Saturday. You are responsible for bringing your own tables and chairs. Though if you forget a chair, we will have chairs available for "rent" with a refundable $10 deposit on fair day.
What types of vendors do you allow?
- As an organization committed to the arts, all items sold at our fair must be handmade by the vendor. We do not allow any direct sales or resale.
Can I purchase a lunch for Fair Day?
- If you would like a bag lunch delivered to your booth, you must complete and send along the Lunch Order Form, and include an additional $6 per lunch in your check. For Exhibitors who do not pre-order lunch, there will be food available for purchase, but it will not be delivered to your booth.
Frequently Asked Craft Fair Questions
How long does the jury process take?
- We are a completely volunteer-run organization of parents (with kids, jobs, activities, etc.). We do our best to jury at least once a month. Occasionally we will jury more frequently (before summer and close to fair time) and sometimes it may take a little longer (the summer months). We appreciate your patience with this process.
Can I share a booth with a friend or buy the half booth next to me?
- As a rule we tend to discourage sharing booths. If you want to apply this way, please note that both vendors have to be juried separately. One may be accepted and the other one not. Also, if your crafts do not mesh well together in theme/content, we will not consider a shared booth.
- For previous vendors, we will occasionally allow half booths if space allows. The most common instance of this is two vendors side by side who want to share a booth in between, giving them each a booth and a half. We do not however just sell half booths.